More Activities Asheville, North Carolina
Now that you're in Asheville, North Carolina -one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in the SouthEast- stay awhile and enjoy all there is to do. With a variety of mountains to hike, trails to bike, sights to see, shops to visit, and places to eat, we hope you will find Asheville, NC as amazing as we do!
With endless outdoor activities available at hand, Southern Appalachian Anglers would like to provide some of our favorite outdoor activities, lodging information, as well as other local happenings that take place in the area! See below for a list of bed and breakfasts, hotels, sporting activities, places to relax and of course restaurants to brag about!
Bed & Breakfast
Carolina Bed & Breakfast - Visit Website
- The Carolina Bed & Breakfast is warm and comfortable top-ranked Asheville Inn, located a short walk from downtown. Known for its unique and delicious food, the Carolina offers gourmet breakfasts, a special evening reception and dessert delivered to your room. High quality beds, linens and amenities will complete your stay.
Crooked Oak Mountain Inn - Visit Website
- Experience the outdoors in the Crooked Oak Mountain Inn. With a relaxing setting and wonderful lush mountain views.
At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn - Visit Website
- Tucked privately on a knoll, in an Asheville neighborhood fringed by stately trees, At Cumberland Falls Bed & Breakfast Inn welcomes fly fishing guests.
Cabin In Asheville - Visit Website
- High Carolina Mountain Vacation Rentals: Asheville vacation rentals, the best way to relax in the natural beauty of the Blue Ridge mountains…with great year-round views! Reserve one of our vacation homes and get a unique view of the world!
Red Rocker Inn - Visit Website
Asheville Bed and Breakfast Association - Visit Website
Grove Park Inn: www.omnihotels.com
Crown Plaza Hotel: www.crownplazahotel.com
AC Hotel Asheville: www.achotelasheville.com
Holiday Inn Express (Near Field & Stream): www.holidayinnexpress.com
Country Inn & Suites (Near Field & Stream): www.countryinn&suites.com
Lake Front Cabins
Captains Table on Watauga Lake: www.captainstable.com
Tupelo Honey Cafe - Visit Website
- Southern cooking with a vibrant taste! Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in one of Asheville's most popular places to eat. Interior decorating paints a colorful personality, but the food is the real reason people come!
Rocky's Hot Chicken Shack - Visit Website
- If you enjoy fried chicken this is your place! Feast on Tennessee style fried chicken and all their dishes are prepared to order, so every plate is not spicy!
Red Stag Grill - Visit Website
- Located inside the Grand Bohemian hotel, Red Stag features a contemporary menu with an extensive wine list. Atmosphere offers a lively bar with a casual setting.
Pack's Tavern - Visit Website
- Pack's is a local go-to spot for good beer, delicious food and a great view. Free live music every weekend and featuring 32 taps where you can injoy inside or outside seating.
Curate - Visit Website
- Authentic Spanish tapas and traditional cuisine, Curate is an energetic restaurant with a festive atmosphere. Those who have traveled to Spain will be transported back to enjoy another meal.
9 Mile - Visit Website
- A casual full-service vegetarian with a spin on Caribbean taste. Cuisine consists of Caribbean style pasta dishes, rice dishes, and hand-made deserts. Micro brews and Caribbean cocktails too!
Water Sports and Recreation
Asheville Outdoor Center has been providing quality, affordable, relaxing and fun-filled trips since 1992. AOC provides rental kayaks, canoes, paddle boards, tubing and a variety of outdoor activities! Contact Asheville Outdoor Center.
The Country Club of Asheville
The Grove Park Inn